26th February 2019, 03:07 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BDes(Product Design) in GLS Institute of Design, Ahmedabad?

Hi, please tell me which kind of entrance exam I need to give through which I can secure the admission in BDes(Product Design) course in GLS Institute of Design, Ahmedabad? I want to join this college for this course. Kindly tell me asap.

3rd March 2019, 10:47 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BDes(Product Design) in GLS Institute of Design, Ahmedabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, please tell me which kind of entrance exam I need to give through which I can secure the admission in BDes(Product Design) course in GLS Institute of Design, Ahmedabad? I want to join this college for this course. Kindly tell me asap.
Yes, you have to qualify in the Design Aptitude Test conducted by the GLS Institute of Design. Merit list will be shortlisted based on the mark scored by the candidate in the Design Aptitude Test.

Admission Process: You can download the application form from the Official website or you can also get the application form from the College campus. You must fill up the form diligently attach documents and submit at GLS Institute of Design.

Important - Those who are selected would be called for interaction at GLS Campus.

Reference Books for Design Aptitude Test:

1. Design drawing by Francis D.K.Ching
2. NID DAT book by R.S. Aggarwal (aptitude section)

Contact Information:
Address: Gate No.7, GLS Institute Of Design, GLS University,
Netaji Rd, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380006
Phone: 096876 61793
Official website -Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?