21st September 2018, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Clinical Microbiology) in Mata Gujari Institute of Para Medical Science?

Respected Sir, can I know about the structure of BSc in Clinical Microbiology course which is available in Mata Gujari Institute of Para Medical Science? Kindly tell me the course structure as well as course fee expenses also. Waiting for your reply.

19th March 2023, 05:03 PM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Clinical Microbiology) in Mata Gujari Institute of Para Medical Science?

Certainly, here is the course structure and fee expenses for BSc in Clinical Microbiology at Mata Gujari Institute of Para Medical Science:

Course Structure:

First Year:
  • Microbiology
  • Chemistry
  • Botany/Zoology
  • English
  • Environmental Studies

Second Year:
  • Microbiology
  • Chemistry
  • Immunology
  • Molecular Biology
  • Biochemistry

Third Year:
  • Medical Microbiology
  • Industrial Microbiology
  • Clinical Microbiology
  • Genetics
  • Biotechnology

Fee Expenses: The fee for the BSc in Clinical Microbiology course at Mata Gujari Institute of Para Medical Science is approximately Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 40,000 per year. However, the exact fee structure may vary, and it is best to contact the institute directly for the most up-to-date information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?