21st September 2018, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

How many BSc(Clinical Microbiology) seats are available in Mata Gujari Institute of Para Medical Science?

Hello friends, can anyone of you know about the seats availability in Mata Gujari Institute of Para Medical Science for BSc in Clinical Microbiology course then please inform me. I would like to know that how many seats are available for this BSc in Clinical Microbiology course in this college?

22nd September 2018, 05:05 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BSc(Clinical Microbiology) seats are available in Mata Gujari Institute of Para Medical Science?

There are only 50 seats available in Mata Gujari Institute of Para Medical Science for the course of B.Sc (Clinical Microbiology).

Eligibility - Candidate must have done Higher Secondary education from a recognized board with a minimum 50% aggregate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?