28th March 2019, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Nuclear Medicine Technology) in Manipal College of Allied Health Sciences?

Hello friends, I would like to know about the fee expenses of the BSc(Nuclear Medicine Technology) course which is available in Manipal College of Allied Health Sciences? I am planning to do this course in this college. So, please tell me about the course structure also.

3rd April 2019, 09:00 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Nuclear Medicine Technology) in Manipal College of Allied Health Sciences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I would like to know about the fee expenses of the BSc(Nuclear Medicine Technology) course which is available in Manipal College of Allied Health Sciences? I am planning to do this course in this college. So, please tell me about the course structure also.
B.Sc in (Nuclear Medicine Technology) is three years bachelor degree course and the fees expenses of the B.Sc (Nuclear Medicine Technology) are Rs-6,00,000 for three years.

And course structure of B.Sc (Nuclear Medicine Technology) are,

- Human anatomy and physiology,
- Basics of computer and Image Hard copies production,
- Basic physics and Nuclear Physics, Medical ethics,
- Physics of Nuclear Medicine instrumentation,
- Radiochemistry & Radio pharmacy,
- Nuclear Medicine Techniques.

For more details please visit -> Official website
4th April 2019, 12:11 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Nuclear Medicine Technology) in Manipal College of Allied Health Sciences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
B.Sc in Nuclear Medicine Technology curse is a 4 years integrated course (3 years of BSc NMT+1 year of PGDNMT). Each semester has 2 internal sessional examination followed by an end semester university examination.

Minimum 50% is required to pass each theory and practicals. This program includes specialization in medicine instrumentation, Nuclear imaging, Radio pharmacy, Radiation Protection and Research methodology.

Total Fees :Rs.600000/-+Rs.10000/-(refundable caution deposit).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?