27th March 2019, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study BSc(Marine Engineering) in RL Institute of Nautical Sciences?

Hi Sir/Madam, Can I know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission in RL Institute of Nautical Sciences for BSc(Marine Engineering) course? Kindly let me know about the entrance exams as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

4th April 2019, 12:15 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BSc(Marine Engineering) in RL Institute of Nautical Sciences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Madam, Can I know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission in RL Institute of Nautical Sciences for BSc(Marine Engineering) course? Kindly let me know about the entrance exams as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!
Please confirm whether you would like to study B.Sc (Nautical Science) or B.Tech (Marine Engineering). If B.Tech, yes you have to appear for IMUCET Entrance exam which the registration for the exam is already opened and the last date for submission is 08.May.2019 and exam is on 01.June.2019. Please visit www.rlins.edu.in.

If B.Sc (Nautical science), the basic eligibility is passed in HSC/(10+2) from a recognized board with 45% average in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics,

Additional Criteria:

- No Colorblindness,
- 6/6 vision in each eye,
- No Eyeglasses are permitted.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?