6th August 2018, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of BTech(Chemical Engineering) in School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Ahmedabad?

Hi Sir, I would like to know about the course structure of BTech(Chemical Engineering) course which is available in School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Ahmedabad. Can you please tell me about the course structure as well as the course fee expenses also?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study BTech(Chemical Engineering) in School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Ahmedabad? -- [New]
  2. Course structure and fee expenses of Master in Control Systems Engineering in Han University Of Applied Sciences?
  3. Scholarships available to study BTech(Chemical Engineering) in School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Ahmedabad?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of BE(Aeronautical Engineering) in Institute of Engineering Sciences and Management, Indore?
  5. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Applied Physical Sciences) in Hindu College?
  6. Course structure & fee expenses of MTech(Electrical Engineering) in Ahmedabad Institute of Technology?
  7. Fee expenses of MS(Civil Engineering) in Castelldefels School of Social Sciences?
  8. Admission procedure to study BTech(Chemical Engineering) in School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Ahmedabad?
  9. How many seats are available for BTech(Chemical Engineering) in School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Ahmedabad?
  10. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Accommodation Management in Amrapali Institute of Applied Sciences?
  11. Fee expenses of ME(Chemical Engineering) in Vishwakarma Government Engineering College, Ahmedabad?
  12. Course structure and fee expenses of MTech(Applied Electronics) in IFET College of Engineering?
  13. Fee expenses of Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Sri Satya Sai University of Technology and Medical Sciences? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Course structure & fee expenses of MTech(Mechanical Engineering) in SIMTS?
  15. Course structure and fee expenses of Master of Social Work in Institute of Language Studies and Applied Social Sciences?
  16. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Civil Engineering in PSPC?
  17. Course structure and fee expenses of Master in Subsurface Science in Weiss School of Natural Sciences?
  18. Fee expenses of BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in Amrita School of Engineering, Bangalore?
9th August 2018, 01:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of BTech(Chemical Engineering) in School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Ahmedabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I would like to know about the course structure of BTech(Chemical Engineering) course which is available in School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Ahmedabad. Can you please tell me about the course structure as well as the course fee expenses also?

The course structure of BTech Chemical Engineering in School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Ahmedabad University is as follows:

Semester 1:

Applied Physics
Environmental Studies
Engineering Graphics
Engineering Graphics Lab
Calculus and Differential Equations
Inorganic Chemistry
Inorganic Chemistry Lab
Communication Skills

Semester 2:

Linear Algebra
Introduction to Computation and Programming
Introduction to Computation and Programming Lab
Physical Chemistry
Physical Chemistry Lab
User Centered Design

Semester 3:

Economics
Thermodynamics I
Vector and Complex Analysis
Power Plants and Mechanical Operations
Stoichiometry and Process Calculations
Organic Chemistry
Organic Chemistry Lab

Semester 4:

Heat Transfer
Fluid Mechanics
Fluid Mechanics Lab
Chemical Process Technology
Mass Transfer Operations I
Chemical Engineering Lab I
Thermodynamics II
Ethics

Semester 5:

Heat Transfer Lab
Mass Transfer Operations II
Chemical Reaction Engineering
Chemical Engineering Lab II
Elective 1
HASS Elective 1
Introduction to Material Science and Engineering

Semester 6:

Process Equipment Design
Instrumentation and Process Control
Chemical Engineering Lab III
Elective 2 & 3
HASS Elective 2

Semester 7:

Process Simulation
Process Design and Economics
Elective 4 & 5

Any two of the courses can be selected as elective courses:

Optimization Methods
Process Synthesis and Integration
Polymer Science and Engineering
Industrial Pollution Control
Catalysis and Catalytic Processes
Biochemical Engineering

Semester 8:

Project

Fee expenses of BTech Chemical Engineering in School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Ahmedabad University are as follows:

Fees per year – Rs 1,63,000

Caution Deposit – Rs 10,000 (refundable)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?