26th September 2016, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Which course is suitable for me after 94% in intermediate?

I am Zeba, I scored 94% in intermediate & 34000 in EAMCET. So, will you please tell me, which course is good for me, because my parents are not willing to send me out for further studies. Is degree good for this or any further is there with the graduation because I want to do a job. What should I do I'm so much confused.

26th September 2016, 06:02 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is suitable for me after 94% in intermediate?

As you have scored very good percentage in your intermediate, so I hope that you have a certain kind of aim in your future and if you are confused and want to take advice then personally I would like to suggest you to go for that field in which you are interested or you can just complete your graduation in any stream from a recognised University and then you can appear for degree level exams such as IAS, IPS, RTO, etc.
26th September 2016, 08:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you are not willing to study away from your home, then a normal degree will be the best option. You can opt for a degree like B.Sc, B.Com and BA according to your stream at a good college nearby.

Graduation is required for many jobs these days and you must go for a regular degree course. It would be better, if you go for a reputed college as you have got 94% marks.
26th September 2016, 09:13 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

After completion of your Intermediate course with 94% aggregate marks from a recognised board, you can pursue your higher studies in Bachelor's degree courses like B.E/ B.Tech, BCA, BBA, B.A, etc., of your interest. If you have completed your 12th standard with PCB stream then, you can pursue your higher studies in Medical related courses like MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, etc.,. After completion of your graduation, you can apply for a job related to your degree course.
26th September 2016, 10:33 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

You have not mentioned your areas of interest and the subject you had in the intermediate. So, it is very difficult to tell you which course would be best suited for you.

But I would advice you that if your parents are not allowing you to move out then choose the subject of your interest and take the admission in the best possible college of your town.

You have got 94% in the intermediate which shows that you are capable to make a good future of yours.
26th September 2016, 11:34 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

After scoring 94% of marks in class 12th and appearing in EAMCET getting a rank of 34000, you must go for any of the Engineering course as your Graduation studies. As you have scored a good percentage of marks in class 12th, you can get admission in a respective Technical Institute to study Engineering course there. You will get admission in any College in your city only.
27th September 2016, 01:05 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am Zeba, I scored 94% in intermediate & 34000 in EAMCET. So, will you please tell me, which course is good for me, because my parents are not willing to send me out for further studies. Is degree good for this or any further is there with the graduation because I want to do a job. What should I do I'm so much confused.
There are so many courses are available after completing 12th standard. Each and every course, having good scope and job opportunity as well. Selecting the course is fully based on your future aspiration, which determines your future career, Goal and Earnings. First, you must decide yourself what do you want to become in the future and select the course based on that.

If you are interested to become an Engineering then you can select the courses such as,
  • -Computer Engineering Degrees.
  • Electrical Engineering Degrees.
  • Mechanical Engineering Degrees.
  • Civil Engineering Degrees.
  • Environmental Engineering Degrees.
  • Geotechnical Engineering Degrees.
  • Architectural Engineering Degrees.
  • Bio Engineering Degrees.
  • Project Management Degrees.
  • Chemical Engineering Degrees etc.

If you are interested to apply for Bachelor degree course then you can apply for the course such as,
  • B.A. (Bachelor of Arts)
  • B.S. (Bachelor of Science)
  • B.F.A. (Bachelor of Fine Arts)
  • B.B.A. (Bachelor of Business Administration)
  • B.Arch. (Bachelor of Architecture)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?