10th October 2019, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Course syllabus and fee expenses of BSc(Nursing) in Reliance Institute of Nursing?

Hi, I would like to know about the course syllabus of BSc(Nursing) course which is available in Reliance Institute of Nursing. Can anyone of you please let me know about the syllabus of this course and also the fee expenses. Please let me know asap.

15th October 2019, 05:08 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus and fee expenses of BSc(Nursing) in Reliance Institute of Nursing?

The duration of the Bachelor of Science in Nursing in Reliance Institute of Nursing would be of 4 years.

The course syllabus of Bachelor of Science in Nursing in Reliance Institute of Nursing is given below:-

Year I:-

:-Anatomy
:-Physiology
:-Nutrition
:-Biochemistry
:-Nursing Foundation
:-Psychology
:-Microbiology
:-Introduction to Computer
:-English

Year II:-

:-Sociology
:-Pharmacology
:-Pathology and Genetics
:-Medical-Surgical Nursing
:-Community Health Nursing
:-Communication and Educational Technology

Year III:-

:-Medical-Surgical Nursing
:-Child Health Nursing
:-Mental Health Nursing
:-Midwifery and Obstetrical Nursing

Year IV:-

:-Midwifery and Obstetrical Nursing
:-Community Health Nursing
:-Nursing Research and Statistics
:-Management of Nursing Services and Education

The fee expenses of pursuing Bachelor of Science in Nursing in Reliance Institute of Nursing would be Rs.55,000 per year.

You can visit the website http://www.reliancenursing.in/ for more information.
17th October 2019, 07:40 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus and fee expenses of BSc(Nursing) in Reliance Institute of Nursing?

BSc in Nursing at Reliance Institute of Nursing is a 4 year duration course. The fee expenses of this course are around Rs.75000 per annum. This course is to develop some critical thinking skills, nursing of the wounded or ill and serve society by treating and caring patients. The detailed syllabus is given below.

Year I

Anatomy
Physiology
Nutrition
Biochemistry
Nursing Foundation
Psychology
Microbiology
Introduction to Computer
English

Year II

Sociology
Pharmacology
Pathology and Genetics
Medical-Surgical Nursing
Community Health Nursing
Communication and Educational Technology

Year III

Medical Surgical Nursing
Child Health Nursing
Mental Health Nursing
Midwifery and Obstetrical Nursing

Year IV

Midwifery and Obstetrical Nursing
Community Health Nursing
Nursing Research and Statistics
Management of Nursing Services and Education
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?