2nd September 2016, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Courses available to enhance career after Bengali honours?

I have completed my 12th and due to financial crisis I have joined Bengali Honours course. I want to know that what extra courses I should look for to enhance my career? Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study Bengali Honours to further become a Bengali Literarian?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D in Bengali after completion of honors and masters in bengali with 50 percentage marks? -- [New]
  3. How may I do MA in Bengali from any university after completing BA in Bengali honors from Burdwan university?
  4. How can I apply for engineering courses after completing B.A(Bengali honors)?
  5. What courses to do after CA to enhance the career? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I pursue Journalism after completing graduation in Bengali honours?
  7. Which course is better B.Des in Textile Designing or B.Ftech in Garment Production?
  8. Chances to appear in Jadavpur University entrance exam in Bengali medium to get admission in Zoology Honours?
  9. Ph.D in Bengali after 48.5% marks in M.A (Bengali)? New topics for Ph.D Bengali? Institutes in UK/USA for the same?
  10. Courses after BE IT to enhance the practical knowledge?
  11. How to do Post Graduation in Bengal after doing PG in Modern History?
  12. Can I do MA in History Honors after graduating in Bengali Honors from Calcutta University?
  13. Which subjects are compulsory in 10+2 for economics honours?
  14. Am I eligible for B.Ed Training as Deputed Teacher having secured 45% marks in MA? Is there any notification of NCRT regarding Teacher Training?
  15. How to do post doctorate courses after PhD in Bengali?
  16. Can I do distance B.Ed course from any recognized university? I've passed B.A(Bengali honors) and M.A(Bengali) with less than 50% marks
  17. Which is better to study between English Honours and B.Com Honours to become a Journalist?
  18. Job opportunities for a candidate through B.A.(Bengali)?
4th September 2016, 02:48 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses available to enhance career after Bengali honours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my 12th and due to financial crisis I have joined Bengali Honours course. I want to know that what extra courses I should look for to enhance my career? Please help me to know about this.

There are some courses available to enhance your career after Bengali Honors course. The candidate can choose B.Ed after the graduation in Bengali. The B.Ed course is very much useful to get a job in the teaching profession. After B.Ed you can study Master’s Degree in Bengali. When you finish M.A and B.Ed in Bengali, you can appear for SET examination. Then you can apply for teaching jobs in colleges. So you can start to study from B.Ed and slowly do all the courses to get a good job in the teaching profession.
11th September 2016, 12:02 PM
saikat_samudra
Member+

After completing B.A Hons in Bengali u can find some courses which can help you in future , You can do B.Ed or D.Ed course the course duration 2 year and it will help you to get job in Teaching line, otherwise you can prepare fore banking sector job like PO or Clerk , there are many Computer tanning course which will help to get extra curricular activities in Job ,or you can study higher education with Bengali.
19th January 2020, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

In which exams i could sit after BA honours in Bengali?
24th August 2021, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Is PGDM course helpful to get job after graduation in Bengali honours
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?