13th December 2016, 12:22 PM
Disha SP

Which courses can I pursue after completing 2nd PUC (PCMB) scoring 55% marks? How can I get admission for the course?

Respected Sir, I have completed my 2nd PUC (PCMB) and I scored 55% marks. Now I want to continue with my studies so I want to know which courses can I pursue after completing 2nd PUC (PCMB)? Please tell me the procedure of admission.

16th December 2016, 02:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which courses can I pursue after completing 2nd PUC (PCMB) scoring 55% marks? How can I get admission for the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disha SP View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my 2nd PUC (PCMB) and I scored 55% marks. Now I want to continue with my studies so I want to know which courses can I pursue after completing 2nd PUC (PCMB)? Please tell me the procedure of admission.

The list of courses you can pursue after completion of 2nd PUC (PCMB) scoring 55% marks is given below;

B.E or B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
B.E or B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
B.E or B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering
B.E or B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering
B.E or B.Tech in Civil Engineering
B.Sc Physics
B.Sc Chemistry
B.Sc Botany
B.Sc Zoology
B.Sc Mathematics
BA Journalism

For the B.Sc and BA courses you can apply to the colleges you want to join and after short listing you will be admitted to the course directly without any entrance examination (mostly). For engineering graduation courses you have to appear for a common entrance examination followed by counseling for the admission. You can choose the college and course in the counseling based on your rank. If you score good rank then you can get admission in good engineering college.
23rd April 2017, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which courses can I pursue after completing 2nd PUC (PCMB) scoring 55% marks? How can I get admission for the course?

Dear sir, i got 55% in PCMB(science) i am poor in mathematics what course is suitable for me?
27th December 2017, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

After 2nd year puc science i wnt ti do mba i wnt to kniw about mba how i take addmission which subject i hve to chose etc say me oks
23rd April 2019, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

What are the courses I can pursue after completing 2nd PUC (Science) scoring 44% marks from Karnataka?
8th August 2021, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

I have interested in mathamatics which course is suitable?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?