12th November 2016, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Career opportunities after completing 2nd PUC (PCMB) scoring 70% marks

Respected Sir, I have completed my 2nd PUC (PCMB) scoring 70% marks in it now I want to continue with my studies. I want to know about the career opportunities after completing 2nd PUC. Please answer as soon as possible.

13th November 2016, 01:47 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career opportunities after completing 2nd PUC (PCMB) scoring 70% marks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my 2nd PUC (PCMB) scoring 70% marks in it now I want to continue with my studies. I want to know about the career opportunities after completing 2nd PUC. Please answer as soon as possible.

The candidates can study various courses after completion of 2nd PUC (PCMB) with 70% marks. They can study MBBS or BE or B.Tech or B.Sc Mathematics or B.Sc Physics or B.Sc Chemistry or B.Sc Botany or B.Pharm or BAMS or BHMS or BDS or BUMS or B.V.Sc or Bachelor of Naturopathy & Yoga Science or BPT or B.Sc Dairy Technology or BMLT or B.Sc Home Science or Law graduation or BA or BCA or BBA etc. For the courses you have to appear for separate entrance examinations. After 2nd PUC you can also apply for various jobs in private sector companies.

13th November 2016, 05:02 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Career opportunities after completing 2nd PUC (PCMB) scoring 70% marks

You can pursue both engineering and medical course after completing your 2nd PUC in PCMB. As for engineering PCM is required and for MBBS PCB is required. You should take your decision as per your interest. You should choose the field in which you are interested. Thanks

13th November 2016, 05:52 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After completing your 12th standard with PCM stream, you can apply for below given courses,

1.Engineering
2.B.Sc in Physics.
2.B.Sc in Chemistry.
3.B.Sc in Maths.
4.B.A Economics.
5.Interior Designing.
6.Fashion Designing.
7.Army.
8.Law.
9.Hospitality.
10.Mass Communication.
11.Architecture.
12.Journalism.
13.Aviation.
14.BBA.
15.CA,CS,etc.
16.BCA

After completing your 12th standard with PCB stream, you can apply for below given courses,

MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
BDS (Bachelors of Dental Science)
BPT (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)
BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery)
BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery)
B.Pharm (Bachelor of Pharmacy)
B.Tech. ( Bachelor of Technology in Biotechnology)
BE in Environmental Engineering

1st June 2017, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

I have secured 69% in 2nd PUC pcmb and my cet ranking is 80000 what are the next available for me??

19th September 2020, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Hey sir I was completed 2nd puc i want to achiev in sports which course is better I taken 80% in 2nd puc.. pcmb sir plz.. tell me the solution plz.. sir I don't know what will j do

7th June 2021, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

I don't know my marks ,i think it's 50%,the result is depending upon 1st pu and 10th mark in 10th i got 79.28% in 1st year i failed in just 1mark
I don't know about my career opportunities and campus selection pls tell me in detail sir/madam
I don't want maths physics in my life,
Pls sir/madam help me in this%uD83E%uDD7A%uD83D%uDE4F

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?