27th October 2016, 08:12 PM
hanumathsas3

Which courses can I pursue after completing class 12th (BIPC)?

Hello sir, I have completed Intermediate (BIPC) and I am confused what should I do after this. Which courses can I pursue after completing class 12th (BIPC)? Please help me out.

Related Questions:
  1. Which courses can I pursue after completing BIPC? What are the job opportunities available after completing BIPC?
  2. Which courses can I pursue after completing class 12th (Arts)? Can I pursue BA and Polytechnic Diploma together after 12th?
  3. What to study after completing BiPC class 12th?
  4. What are the courses that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Commerce) with Economics? Can I pursue CA course?
  5. Which courses are available that I can pursue after completing class 12th (PCMC) except Engineering?
  6. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing class 12th Science (PCMB)?
  7. How can I pursue Nanomedicine courses from India after completing class 12th?
  8. Which courses are better than BIPC? How can I apply for such courses?
  9. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Commerce with Maths) which can enable me to learn and earn together?
  10. Which courses are available that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Science)? What will be the career scope of that course?
  11. Which course should I pursue after completing class 12th (BPCM)? How can I apply for the course?
  12. What is the procedure to pursue Forensic Science courses after completing class 12th?
  13. What are the career opportunities after completing intermediate (BIPC)?
  14. What are the courses related to Maths available that I can pursue after completing class 12th? What are the career opportunities available after completing the course?
  15. Which Bank courses are available after completing class 12th with Arts stream?
  16. What are the courses available after completing 12th BIPC? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the percentage required in class 12th to pursue LAW courses?
  18. Which courses are available in HCU that I can pursue after completing my Intermediate with MPC? -- [New]
29th October 2016, 10:11 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which courses can I pursue after completing class 12th (BIPC)?

Course opportunities available to pursue after completion of 12th Class in BIPC:

There are many courses to pursue after completion of 12th Class with BiPC subjects. Such available courses are,

>> BAMS Courswe

>> BHMS

>> MBBS Course

>> B.Sc in Forensic Science

>> B.Tech

>>B.Sc in Zoology

>> B.Sc in Zoology and Animal Biotechnology

>> BDS

>> B.Sc in Aquaculture

>> B.Sc in Zoology

>> Diploma in Forensic Science

>> Bachelor of Engineering in Environmental Engineering
29th October 2016, 10:20 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

After completion of your 12th standard with BIPC stream, you can pursue your higher studies in any of the courses mentioned below :-

--> M.B.B.S
--> B.D.S
--> B.V.Sc.
--> B.H.M.S
--> B.A.M.S
--> B.Pharmacy
29th October 2016, 10:58 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

There are many courses available for candidates who have done 12th with BIPC. You should select course in which you have keen interest. Do not confuse yourself, select the course which you think, you can pursue better without difficulty.

*MBBS and BDS course through NEET exam.

*B.Sc in Biotechnology or Bachelor of Technology in Biotechnology.

*Bachelor's degree in Bio Informatics.

*Bachelor's degree in Forensic Science.

*B.Sc in Nursing.

*Bachelor of Pharmacy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?