25th March 2023, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff for Bachelor of Naturopathic

I have completed my 12th with cut off 170.75. In each subject I have got more than 80 percentage. is this possible to get government college for Bachelor of neuropathic??

22nd May 2023, 06:57 AM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: Cutoff for Bachelor of Naturopathic

The cutoff for Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences (BNYS) varies from college to college. In general, the cutoff for government colleges is higher than that of private colleges. For example, the cutoff for BNYS in Government Naturopathy College Chennai in 2022 was 715-117 for UR/EWS and 116-93 for OBC/SC/ST.

Your 12th grade marks are good, but they may not be enough to get you into a government college for BNYS. If you are serious about pursuing this course, I would recommend that you take the NEET exam. The NEET is a national-level exam that is used to assess students for admission to medical colleges in India. If you score well on the NEET, you will have a better chance of getting into a government college for BNYS.
30th May 2023, 10:04 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Cutoff for Bachelor of Naturopathic

•You are asking about cutoff details which cannot be predicted at this stage of the exam.
The cutoff marks depend on many factors such as :
* Number of applications
* Level of examination
* Number of vacancies etc.

At this stage you are advised to appear in the counseling and hope for getting the college of your choice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?