19th April 2013, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks for bachelor of commerce in Anna University?

What is the cutoff marks for bachelor of comerce in anna university

Related Questions:
  1. Maximum and minimum cutoff marks for B.Arch in Anna University and Anna University affiliated colleges? Colleges in which I could get after scoring 287.6 marks? List of top 10 architecture colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the maximum and minimum cutoff marks for B.Arch in Anna University and Anna University affiliated colleges?
  3. Last year cutoff marks in M.E Aviation in Anna University?
  4. Will I get any college under sports quota in Anna University Counseling after scoring 106 cutoff marks?
  5. What is the cutoff marks needed to join Anna University fro Aeronautical engineering?
  6. How much is the cutoff for 12th? I want to join Anna University
  7. Is there any possibility to get seat under sports quota in Anna University counseling after scoring 126.25 as cutoff marks?
  8. Details of the sports quota and cutoff marks in Anna University?
  9. Which college in Anna University I am supposed to get if I got 150.5 cut off marks in +2?
  10. Cutoff marks required to join SRM and Anna University for B.Arch course?
  11. What is the cutoff marks to join in SAP(Anna University)?
  12. Cutoff marks for doing LLB after graduation?
  13. Which college in Anna University I am supposed to get under sports quota after getting 171.5 cutoff marks?
  14. What is TANCET M.E cutoff for Anna University -- [New]
  15. What is the 2nd and the 3rd cutoff list in the course name Bachelor of Business Administration and Bachelor of Commerce?
  16. What are the cutoff marks to study Civil in Anna University for SC category students?
  17. Will I get admission in Anna University after scoring 193 cutoff?
  18. What is the cutoff marks for Anna University MSc Applied Mathematics?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?