2nd October 2018, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in BITSAT to get BE(Manufacturing Engineering) admission in BITS Pilani?

Hello Sir/Madam, I would like to know what is the qualifying marks from that I can get admission easily in BITS Pilani. I want to study BE in Manufacturing Engineering in BITS Pilani. Please tell me the marks needed in BITSAT for such admission. Thank you!

25th March 2023, 06:14 PM
4700BC

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in BITSAT to get BE(Manufacturing Engineering) admission in BITS Pilani?

The cutoff marks required in BITSAT for BE Manufacturing Engineering admission in BITS Pilani varies every year depending on various factors such as the number of candidates appearing for the exam, difficulty level of the exam, etc. The cutoff marks for BITSAT 2023 have not been released yet as the exam is expected to be conducted tentatively by the 3rd week of June 2023.

However, based on previous year trends, you can expect a cutoff score of around 253-315. Please note that this is just an estimate and the actual cutoff marks may vary.
26th March 2023, 01:36 AM
IAmPagal

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in BITSAT to get BE(Manufacturing Engineering) admission in BITS Pilani?

The cutoff marks required in BITSAT for admission to BE in Manufacturing Engineering at BITS Pilani varies every year and is dependent on various factors such as the number of applicants, difficulty level of the exam, and the number of seats available. However, as per previous years' trends, a score of around 275-280 or above out of 450 is generally considered safe for admission to this course at BITS Pilani. It is important to note that the cutoff marks may vary for each campus of BITS Pilani.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?