8th March 2018, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in BITSAT to get admission in BITs Pilani?

I would like to know what is the qualifying marks from that I can get admission easily in BITs Pilani. Please tell me the marks needed in BITSAT for admission. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required in BITSAT to get admission in BITs Pilani?
  2. Chances to get admission in BITS-Goa with 257 marks in BITSAT?
  3. Can I get admission in Dual Degree program in BITS Pilani campus after scoring 283 marks in BITSAT?
  4. Procedure to fillup preference for admission in BITS Pilani for a candidate who has scored 311 marks in BITSAT?
  5. Can I get direct admission in BITS Pilani without appearing BITSAT being a State Topper? -- [New]
  6. Which are the colleges except BITS Pilani where I can get admission with BITSAT score of 238 and 83.2% in 12th course
  7. Cut-offs for bitsat for admission in bits pilani for b.e or at goa, hyderabad campus?
  8. How can i make changes in BITSAT application?
  9. Can I get direct admission in BITS Pilani or BITS Hyderabad after scoring 968 marks in board exam without writing BITSAT exam?
  10. Is it possible to get admission to study B.Tech in BITs Pilani if scored 346 marks in BITSAT? Expected stream to get?
  11. Minimum marks required to qualify BITSAT? Streams available in B.E. at BITs?
  12. Can I get admission in BITS Pilani if scored 253 marks in BITSAT and secured 98% in 12th?
  13. After scoring 316 marks in BITSAT which courses would I get in BITS Pilani?
  14. How much percentage of marks are required in inter to get admission in BITS Pilani without writing BITSAT
  15. If I perform exceptionally well in BITSATthen will they consider my BITSAT performance only or qualifying exam is still important?
  16. What is the annual fee of BITS Pilani for BITSAT qualified student?
  17. My BITSAT score is good but 12th marks are below 80%, what are my chances? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to get into BITS Pilani, Goa or Hyderabad after scoring 290 marks in BITSAT?
20th April 2018, 11:07 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in BITSAT to get admission in BITs Pilani?

The cut off marks cannot be estimated so easily, because it changes every year in every college. The cut off marks mainly depends upon the following factors:

> The difficulty level of the paper

> The number of candidates appearing for the examination

> Number of seats available for the course

I have attached the previous years cut off marks of BITSAT, so download them and go through it.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf bitsat 2016 cut off.pdf(183.0 KB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?