12th August 2018, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 12th CBSE to study BE(Instrumentation & Control Engineering) in PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore?

I want to join PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore for studying BE(Instrumentation & Control Engineering). I would like to know about the percentage which is essentially required in 12th standard for getting admission. I have given Board exam from CBSE Board in 12th in this year. So, I want to do my BE(Instrumentation & Control Engineering) from this university.

10th September 2018, 05:42 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th CBSE to study BE(Instrumentation & Control Engineering) in PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore?

Cut-off percentage required in 12th CBSE to study BE(Instrumentation & Control Engineering) in PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore are at least 75% aggregate.

Eligibility criteria required to study BE(Instrumentation & Control Engineering) in PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore are as follows:-
Candidate must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent qualification from a recognized board with Science stream.

Exam Accepted – TNEA

Note: Admission is done through TNEA Exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?