29th March 2015, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) in PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore?

Hello,
What percentage I have to get in my 12th Board
exam so that I can study B.Tech in Automobile Engineering
in PSG College of Technology Coimbatore?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Top colleges for MBA in Tamil Nadu?
  2. Any chance for Biomedical engineering after taking PCM subjects? College in Coimbator which I can opt? Percentage required for it?
  3. What is the current updated list of Autonomous Institutions in Tamilnadu?
  4. What are the career options after 12th standard? What is the cutoff?
  5. Can I get a seat in Production Engineering in government college of Technology Coimbatore after scoring engineering cutoff of 192.5?
  6. List of colleges in Chennai, Tamilnadu offering M.Tech(ECE) course? Fee structure and the hostel facilities for ladies?
  7. Cutoff required to join in PSG college of Coimbatore in various courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get B.E Metallurgical Engineering in PSG college of Technology in Coimbatore after scoring 192.5 cutoff?
  9. Which are the best colleges for MCA in Tamilnadu?
  10. Which are the top engineering colleges in Coimbatore? Can I get a seat in PSG college of engineering and technology after scoring 193?
  11. Cutoff marks in diploma in mechanical engineering in PSG college Coimbatore Institute of Technology
  12. Cutoff marks in diploma in mechanical engineering in PSG college Coimbatore Institute of Technology
  13. List of top ten TANCET centers in Chennai for doing ME degree in ECE?
  14. What is the cutoff marks required to join PSG college of Technology, Coimbatore for B.Tech Biotechnology for MBC or DNC?
  15. What can I do after passing diploma in DEE?
  16. What should I do to join CBI after graduation in Botany?
  17. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BBA?
  18. Colleges which have good placements in B.Tech after completing EIE in Polytechnic
26th November 2015, 08:53 PM
userdefined

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) in PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore?

Automobile Engineering is one of good departments in the field of Engineering.
You have to get good cut off marks in your 12th std to get into PSG college of Technology.
Seats allocated for different communities in different percentages, so it is mandatory to now the community.
General-32%
BC-25%
MBC/DNC-20%
SC-18%
ST-5%
Cut off marks required for Automobile Engineering in PSG college of Technology is ( Community Wise)
General-198.25
BC-198.25
BCM-197.75
MBC/DNC-197.25
SC-194
SCA-183
ST-186.75
7th February 2017, 08:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) in PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore?

Sir minimum marks required to join psg(computer science engineering)for CBSE student
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?