3rd October 2019, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 12th Madhya Pradesh Board to study BA(Economics) in Bhopal School of Social Sciences?

I want to join Bhopal School of Social Sciences for studying BA(Economics). I would like to know about the percentage which is essentially required in 12th standard for getting admission. I am preparing for the Board exam from Madhya Pradesh Board in 12th for the next year. So, I want to do my BA(Economics) from this college.

6th October 2019, 01:28 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th Madhya Pradesh Board to study BA(Economics) in Bhopal School of Social Sciences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to join Bhopal School of Social Sciences for studying BA(Economics). I would like to know about the percentage which is essentially required in 12th standard for getting admission. I am preparing for the Board exam from Madhya Pradesh Board in 12th for the next year. So, I want to do my BA(Economics) from this college.

Cut off percentage required in the 12th Madhya Pradesh Board is 60% to study the B.A Economics (Honors) course in The Bhopal School of Social Sciences. Candidates are admitted to the B.A Economics (Honors) course on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination and an interview in The Bhopal School of Social Sciences. Duration of the B.A Economics (Honors) course is 3 years in The Bhopal School of Social Sciences. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?