23rd February 2016, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Will my form be rejected if made a wrong demand draft in JEE Main application form?

Dear Sir,
I made a mistake in the JEE Main demand draft. Instead of writing Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi, I wrote The Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Examination and I have only paid the fees online and given the demand draft number but not yet sent the confirmation page. Will my form be rejected? If yes, then what should I do now?

25th February 2016, 04:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will my form be rejected if made a wrong demand draft in JEE Main application form?

If demand draft is not in favour of the correct name then surely it will not be accepted. You need to immediately contact the board for this mistake and enquire for further procedure.

Just make sure that demand draft is in favour of the exact name which is mentioned in the prospectus or website. These small things are related to payment of fee and shouldn't have any minor mistakes.
26th February 2016, 12:46 AM
rituja mukherjee

Default Re: Will my form be rejected if made a wrong demand draft in JEE Main application form?

Yes. Your transaction will not be successful in this case, and it will be rejected since the payee's name has been wrongly provided in the Demand Draft. So this attempt all together will be unsuccessful. There is no option as this point to make necessary changes in order to complete the transaction. So forget about this one. What you can do now is to make another attempt of filling out the form. Make a new demand draft, and then provide all the necessary details, documents to successfully complete the transaction. Your transaction will be complete once the payment procedure is completely successful. Forms for which no payments are received are automatically cancelled. So dont worry, try again by keeping calm.
26th February 2016, 12:52 AM
rituja mukherjee

This form will automatically get cancelled since the payment has not been successful. Demand draft with wrong name in it won't be acceptable. So you better don't hope of making any correction and then submitting it, as there is no option to do so. What you can do is to make another attempt and fill out a fresh form and attach with it a new demand draft with correct name of the payee. Your form will be accepted once the payment is successful.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?