5th September 2019, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 12th to secure BA(Journalism) Honours admission in Lady Shri Ram College for Women?

Respected Sir/Madam, can you please help me to know about the percentage which is required in 12th standard for getting admission in Lady Shri Ram College for Women to pursue BA(Journalism) Honours course? Please let me know about the cutoff percentage immediately.

7th September 2019, 05:05 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th to secure BA(Journalism) Honours admission in Lady Shri Ram College for Women?

The cutoff percentage required in 12th class to secure BA Journalism Honours admission in Lady Shri Ram College for Women is a minimum score of 45% marks in aggregate. There is no age bar to take admission and there would be a relaxation of the few marks for the SC/ST category.

Admission selection is done on the basis of performance is entrance examination which is conducted by the college. I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.lsr.edu.in
7th September 2019, 11:24 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th to secure BA(Journalism) Honours admission in Lady Shri Ram College for Women?

B.A. (Hons.) Journalism or Bachelor of Arts Honours in Journalism is an undergraduate Mass Communication course. The minimum percentage required in 12th to secure BA(Journalism) Honours admission in Lady Shri Ram College for Women is 50%. The selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the 12th class so you should score 60 to 70% marks in the 12th class to secure BA(Journalism) Honours admission in Lady Shri Ram College for Women.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?