5th September 2019, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to pursue BA(Journalism) Honours in Lady Shri Ram College for Women?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to get admission in Lady Shri Ram College for Women for studying BA(Journalism) Honours course. I would like to know should I have to appear in any entrance exam for studying this course? Please tell me as soon as possible.

7th September 2019, 04:59 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to pursue BA(Journalism) Honours in Lady Shri Ram College for Women?

Yes, you have to appear for the entrance examination to study BA in Journalism Honours at Lady Shri Ram College for Women. Admission selection is done on the basis of performance is entrance examination which is conducted by the college. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with a minimum score of 45% marks in aggregate.

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.lsr.edu.in
7th September 2019, 11:00 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to pursue BA(Journalism) Honours in Lady Shri Ram College for Women?

As per my knowledge, there is no any entrance exam to pursue BA(Journalism) Honours in Lady Shri Ram College for Women because the admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of merit list displayed by the institute. For the admission of a BA(Journalism) course, the candidate should have passed 12th class with at least 50% from a recognized board of education and the duration of this course is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?