15th February 2021, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 12th to secure BSc(Fashion Design & Technology) admission in NIILM University?

Sir, I am interested to study BSc(Fashion Design & Technology) course in NIILM University. I want to know about the percentage which is essentially required in 12th standard for getting admission in this university for this course.

17th February 2021, 09:26 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th to secure BSc(Fashion Design & Technology) admission in NIILM University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am interested to study BSc(Fashion Design & Technology) course in NIILM University. I want to know about the percentage which is essentially required in 12th standard for getting admission in this university for this course.
Cutoff percentage is not fixed to get admission in B.Sc in Fashion Design and Technology in NIILM University.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board are eligible for B.Sc in Fashion Design and Technology course.
19th February 2021, 12:56 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th to secure BSc(Fashion Design & Technology) admission in NIILM University?

Cutoff percentage required in 12th to secure BSc(Fashion Design & Technology) admission in NIILM University is as follows.

You must have completed intermediate with minimum aggregate of 55% with any stream.

You can get admission with any entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?