31st July 2019, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study PhD(Public Administration) in NIILM University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hi everyone, I want to join NIILM University for studying PhD(Public Administration). Can I know which are the entrance exams available for admission in this course and in this university? Please tell me about the cutoff marks also for the admission.

4th August 2019, 12:18 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study PhD(Public Administration) in NIILM University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Yes, entrance examination is available to study PhD in Public Administration at NIILM University. A candidate must have done a post graduation in the relevant field from a recognized university. Admission will be done on the basis of the performance in entrance test followed by an interview which is conducted by the university.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.niilmuniversity.in
4th August 2019, 10:00 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study PhD(Public Administration) in NIILM University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

In order to pursue PhD(Public Administration) in NIILM University, the applicant will need to appear in the Written Entrance Test. Applicants must have to secure 50% marks (45% narks for ST/SC candidates) to qualify the test. Shortlisted candidates from Written Entrance Test will have undergo an interview and verification of documents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?