24th October 2020, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 12th to secure BE(Mechanical Engineering) Honours admission in BITS Pilani?

Sir, I am interested to study BE(Mechanical Engineering) Honours course in BITS Pilani. I want to know about the percentage which is essentially required in 12th standard for getting admission in this college for this course.

28th October 2020, 08:18 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th to secure BE(Mechanical Engineering) Honours admission in BITS Pilani?

Cutoff percentage required in 12th to secure BE(Mechanical Engineering) Honours admission in BITS Pilani can be seen below.

You must have 10+2 qualification with a minimum of 75% marks in PCM .

Admission will done through CBT conducted by institution itself.
28th October 2020, 10:51 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th to secure BE(Mechanical Engineering) Honours admission in BITS Pilani?

Cutoff percentage required in 12th to secure BE(Mechanical Engineering) Honours admission in BITS Pilani is not fixed. It depends on the number of applicants applying for the test. The applicant should have got at least 50% in 12th from any board.

The duration of this course is 4 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?