22nd October 2015, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Sc(Physics) in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata?

Hello,
I want to study B.Sc in Physics in St. Xavier's College after my 12th. So, what percentage I need to get in my 12th to get admission in this college at Kolkata? Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study B.Com(Accountancy) in Goenka College, Kolkata?
  2. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Sc(Physics) in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata? -- [New]
  3. How much percentage is required to get admission through sports quora in St Xaviers college, Kolkata?
  4. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE Commerce to study Accountancy Honours in Goenka College, Kolkata?
  5. Minimum percentage required to join Mass communication and Multimedia in St. Xaviers College?
  6. How much percentage is required to get admission in St Xaviers college college?
  7. Minimum percentage required to get admission in BBA inSt Xaviers college Kolkata?
  8. Minimum marks required to get English Honors at St Xaviers, Kolkata and at Jadavpur college, Kolkata?
  9. When is the time for admission in St. Xaviers College Kolkata? Percentage required to get admission? Procedure for admission?
  10. Am I eligible to get admission in St Xavier's College, Kolkata for B.Sc(H) if secured 90.2% in 12th CBSE Board exam? Cutoff marks for B.Sc(H) in this college?
  11. What's the procedure to change school from St. xaviers school, Durgapur to St. xaviers school, Kolkata for class II students?
  12. Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE to study Science in St. Lawrence School, Kolkata?
  13. How much percentage is required to get admission through sports quota in St Xaviers Kolkata?
  14. Is it necessary to include marks of Maths to calculate aggregate percentage for the admission in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata for B.Com(H)?
  15. Where can I get admission for BSc Forestry?
  16. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study B.Com(Accountancy) in St. Xavier's College, Ranchi?
  17. When will the form of ST. Xaviers college(Kolkata) for this session be issued?
  18. How to take up English Honors in St Xaviers college? What is the percentage required for admission?
31st October 2015, 02:34 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Sc(Physics) in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata?

You need to get more than 90% to have a realistic chance of getting admission to St. Xavier's College for the course of Physics Hons.
You also need very good marks in both Physics and Mathematics.
So try to get as much marks as possible as St. Xavier's College is one of the top colleges of Kolkata and the competition for the limited seats available is also very high.
6th June 2017, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Sc(Physics) in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata?

Is 93.25% marks in best 4 subjects enough for getting admission in physics honors in St. Xaviers College,Kolkata?
20th June 2018, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Is 94% will help me to get admission in St xavier's college...today 1st list have released...upon 500 I got 488 but cut off for the first list is 493 ...can I be able to get chance in second list??Please help me...Please reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?