14th October 2020, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study BSc(Polymer Science) Honours course in Bhaskaracharya College of Applied Sciences?

I want to apply for a BSc(Polymer Science) Honours course in Bhaskaracharya College of Applied Sciences. I just want to know about the cutoff percentage which is essentially required to get admission in this college for this course? Please tell me about the cutoff percentage for securing admission.

18th October 2020, 08:40 PM
Vaisiri

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study BSc(Polymer Science) Honours course in Bhaskaracharya College of Applied Sciences?

To do B.Sc the main thing is you should be of science stream. And should have secured 50-60% marks in 12th to study B.Sc(Polymer Science) Honours Course in Bhaskaracharya College of Applied Science.
20th October 2020, 09:38 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study BSc(Polymer Science) Honours course in Bhaskaracharya College of Applied Sciences?

Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study BSc(Polymer Science) Honours course in Bhaskaracharya College of Applied Sciences can be seen below.

You must have completed intermediate with minimum 90% ( Expected ) to get admission in this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?