21st September 2018, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BSc(Instrumentation) in Bhaskaracharya College of Applied Sciences?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Bhaskaracharya College of Applied Sciences to study BSc(Instrumentation) course? Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria for this course asap.

22nd September 2018, 04:36 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Instrumentation) in Bhaskaracharya College of Applied Sciences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Bhaskaracharya College of Applied Sciences to study BSc(Instrumentation) course? Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria for this course asap.

Those students who have passed Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (Class XII) of the CBSE or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects and should have secured at least 55% marks in the above mentioned subjects and 50% marks in one compulsory language are eligible to study BSc (H) Instrumentation at Bhaskaracharya College of Applied Sciences. Details are available in the college website link given Click Here

22nd September 2018, 04:52 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Instrumentation) in Bhaskaracharya College of Applied Sciences?

Eligibility to study BSc(Instrumentation) in Bhaskaracharya College of Applied Sciences are as follows:-
Students who have passed 10+2 in PCB/PCM from a recognized board with 55% are considered eligible for admission into B.Sc (Instrumentation) program.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?