26th June 2019, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to study BE(Chemical Engineering) in Institute of Advanced Research Gandhinagar?

I want to join Institute of Advanced Research Gandhinagar for studying BE(Chemical Engineering). I would like to know about the cutoff rank which is essentially required in JEE Main for getting admission. So, I want to do my BE(Chemical Engineering) from this institute.

27th June 2019, 05:40 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to study BE(Chemical Engineering) in Institute of Advanced Research Gandhinagar?

You must have a valid score card from IIT JEE to get admission in BE(Chemical Engineering) in Institute of Advanced Research Gandhinagar.

The minimum marks required to get admission in 10+2 is 55% with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized board.

You can download the application form from the website https://www.iar.ac.in/. You would need to submit the application form along with the registration fee at the address mentioned below:-

Address:
INSTITUTE OF ADVANCED RESEARCH (ADMIN OFFICE),
KOBA INSTITUTIONAL AREA,
GANDHINAGAR - 382 426, GUJARAT - INDIA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?