21st July 2020, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Is it difficult to pursue BTech Computer Science and Engineering for a candidate who haven't studied Computer Science in Intermediate?

Hi friends, I am interested to study BTech course in Computer Science Engineering branch. I haven't studied Computer Science in my Intermediate course. So, it is difficult for me to pursue this BTech program?

24th July 2020, 03:13 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it difficult to pursue BTech Computer Science and Engineering for a candidate who haven't studied Computer Science in Intermediate?

The common eligibility to get admission in B.Tech Computer Science is that candidate must have passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main paper from a recognised board.

So, you are eligible to get admission in B.Tech course in Computer engineering without pursuing computer science in std 12th.

Entrance examination is conducted by various institutions for admission in the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?