13th January 2017, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Software Engineering if I did not pursue Computer Science in Intermediate?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Intermediate but I did not have Computer Science as a subject, Now I want to pursue Software Engineering so I want to know can I get admission in Software Engineering if I did not pursue Computer Science in Intermediate? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course has the best scope in engineering? I am a student of Intermediate computer Science(ICS)
  2. Is it necessary to study Computer Science in 12th to further pursue B.Tech(Software Engineering)? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it possible for me to pursue MS abroad in Computer Science?
  4. What is the scope and salary expected after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course? -- [New]
  5. Commerce or Commerce with IT, which option is better?
  6. Am I eligible to take computer course after 12th if I don't have mathematics as option?
  7. Can I pursue B.Sc course if I did not have Science in my Intermediate?
  8. How to join in Hindustan University in CSE group after scoring 93.5?
  9. Can I become Software Engineer after the completion of Distance MBA having secured 60% in B.Sc Computer Science, 55% in Intermediate and 45% in 10th standard?
  10. Which course/study can I do after passout SSC exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Possibility to study PhD in Computer Science/Information Technology for MS(Software Design) postgraduate?
  12. Best way to do PhD in Computer Science or Software Engineering?.
  13. Is there any future studying Computer Science in India? Best public colleges which provide Bachelor or Master degrees in Computer Science?
  14. Procedure to apply for MS degree? Sub courses of CSE department in MS? Colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  15. Am I eligible to pursue Aerospace Engineering after completing Diploma in Computer Science?
  16. Criteria to become a Software Engineer after BCS?
  17. Is it beneficial to study Polytechnic Diploma after completing 10th? Branch of Polytechnic Diploma which has wide scope?
  18. Can I do Ph.D in Computer Science after completing MS?
16th January 2017, 11:49 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Software Engineering if I did not pursue Computer Science in Intermediate?

B.Tech. Software Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in Software Engineering is an undergraduate Software Engineering course. The duration of Bachelor of Technology in Software Engineering course is four years.

For this course candidate must have passed 12th class in science steam from a recognized board. The admission of candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination like JEE. As per my knowledge, you are eligible to get admission in Software Engineering without Computer Science in Intermediate.

The name of best place to purse Bachelor of Technology in Software Engineering course are given below.

=> Ansal Institute of Technology - AIT, Gurgaon

=> SRM University - NCR Campus, Ghaziabad

=> Dr. M.G.R. Educational and Research Institute, Chennai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?