9th January 2023, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Distance education online Graduation Degree after Diploma in Automobile Engineering?

Hi I have done Diploma in Automobile Engineering and have work experience of almost 10 years. I am looking for Graduation Degree program which will enable me to do MBA after that. Please share the available programs which are Online or Distance programs.

10th January 2023, 11:30 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Distance education online Graduation Degree after Diploma in Automobile Engineering?

Please find below the list of distance education online Graduation degrees you can do after Diploma in Automobile Engineering.

1) Bachelor in IT and Computing (Online).

2) BA (Hons) Bachelor Applied Business Innovation.

3) Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting.

4) Online Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice.

5) Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Management.
12th January 2023, 02:23 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Distance education online Graduation Degree after Diploma in Automobile Engineering?

You can do graduation in any stream from a recognised university with minimum 50%marks then,you can easily do MBA degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?