11th July 2016, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Automobile engineering degree in Germany after completion of diploma in automobile engineering?

I have completed my diploma in automobile engineering....so i want to know that can i do degree in automobile in germany...and which are the best colleges of germany for automobile...? What is the minimum criteria followed for the same? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do next after completion of diploma in automobile? -- [New]
  2. Best universities for Automobile Engineering in Germany, Canada and London?
  3. Which are the courses that can be done after Diploma in Automobile Engineering? Can I do Agriculture Engineering after 10th and Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  4. How to study in germany after completing diploma in Automobile engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the procedure followed to get study scholarhip for doing automobile engineering in Germany?
  6. Is it possible to do BA course after completion diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  7. Am I eligible to do masters in Automobile engineering in Germany after completion of B.Tech Electrical Engineering in India?
  8. Is it possible to take automobile engineering degree after completion of mechanical diploma?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for a degree in Canada after completion of diploma in automobile engineering?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for MS course in Germany?
  11. What is the scope in automobile engineering? Which degree I have to do after diploma in automobile engineering?
  12. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Is diploma in automobile equivalent to mechanical in PSU?
  14. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  15. Should I pursue my degree course from India or abroad after completion of diploma in automobile engineering?
  16. List of good universities available in Germany for higher studies after completion of diploma in Automobile
  17. How to join MS in Automobile Engineering in germany?
  18. Can I go for B.Tech automobile engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering?
12th July 2016, 01:37 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Automobile engineering degree in Germany after completion of diploma in automobile engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my diploma in automobile engineering....so i want to know that can i do degree in automobile in germany...and which are the best colleges of germany for automobile...? What is the minimum criteria followed for the same? Awaiting for the response.
Yes, you are eligible to apply for Masters Degree in Automobile in Germany after completion of B.Tech from India. The aspirant should clear the TOEFL or IELTS and GRE for the admission. Some of the universities required to study German language also. The interested candidates should apply to the university for the admission through online. The admission will be done by the universities on the basis of marks scored in the bachelors and GRE. The GRE score is useful to get admission in some universities. You can find lots of interesting stories about German studies in websites, check the same also.
15th July 2016, 02:27 AM
sharansingh001

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Automobile engineering degree in Germany after completion of diploma in automobile engineering?

Of course you are eligible, because you done you diploma in same field as you want to do in future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?