7th May 2020, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Do I have to apply for the BPharm and BTech entrance exam individually under Odisha JEE?

Sir, I am planning to apply for the Odisha JEE. However, I want to do either BTech or BPharm. I would like to know for both of these streams, I have to apply individually, or in the same form I can apply? Kindly help me to get this information as soon as possible.

10th May 2020, 10:12 PM
Mantun Bhai

Default Re: Do I have to apply for the BPharm and BTech entrance exam individually under Odisha JEE?

First thing I would like to let you know that in the case of Odisha JEE, candidates are allowed to fill only one application form and that too for admission to a single stream.

So, you can fill an application form either for admission to B.Pharmacy degree course or B.Tech degree course.

For more details regarding Odisha JEE, you can visit the link https://odishajee.com/.
11th May 2020, 08:06 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I have to apply for the BPharm and BTech entrance exam individually under Odisha JEE?

No, you don't have to apply separately for the BPharm and BTech under Odisha JEE. This is a state level entrance test which is held for admission of the candidates in various Under Graduation and Post Graduation courses. You can read the eligibility detail information on the Odisha JEE website under 'Information Brochure OJEE 2020.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.ojee.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?