4th July 2011, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

Which engineering college is better for me after scoring Odisha JEE rank of 15011? Should I prepare for IIT JEE, AIEEE entrance exam for 1 year or should I go for any private college?

My odisha jee rank is 15011 . Which engineer college is bater for me?
Can i stay 1 year to prepare IIT JEE, AIEEE entrance exam, or go any private college?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I prepare for JEE for 1 year or should I go for a private college in Orissa? Which college is better for me?
  2. Which college can I get after scoring 10,000-11,000 in Odisha JEE?
  3. Can I go for 2nd year of IIT JEE college after passing my diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  4. AIEEE/IIT exam eligibility and suggestion regarding two year gap
  5. How much to score in IIT JEE so as to get a seat in Aerospace Engineering? In which colleges can I get admission after scoring below 9k rank in IIT JEE?
  6. Which government college can I get after scoring 10520 IIT JEE rank and 34620 AIEEE rank?
  7. Should I join in NIT rourkela after scoring 213 marks in IIT JEE, 407 rank in AIEEE and 52 in OJEE?
  8. Which good college can I get after scoring 4366 rank in Odisha JEE?
  9. Can i get any government or private college of engineering after scoring 51 marks in JEE mains
  10. Should I drop a year or take admission in a college if I scored less in AIEEE and IIT JEE?
  11. Should I prepare and give jee main again or get admitted to any college?
  12. Can I get admission in a good college in Odisha with less marks in Jee main? -- [New]
  13. Am I eligible for admission in Engineering having gap of one year between 12th and B.Sc? Which type of engineering can I do and which type of entrance exam to give?
  14. Which college can I get after scoring 33580(Gen) and 852(ES) in Odisha JEE engineering stream?
  15. How can I get admitted in B.Tech course?
  16. In which college can I get admission if scored 181 in JEE Main?
  17. Can I get admission in any engineering college if scored 60 marks in JEE Mains and 2903 rank in JEE Advanced being a SC candidate?
  18. Aeronautical engineering without giving IIT JEE exam? -- [Most Discussed]
11th August 2011, 02:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which engineering college is better for me after scoring Odisha JEE rank of 15011? Should I prepare for IIT JEE, AIEEE entrance exam for 1 year or should I go for any private college?

I got 60000 rank in aieee .should i go for prepare in jee
11th August 2011, 06:41 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which engineering college is better for me after scoring Odisha JEE rank of 15011? Should I prepare for IIT JEE, AIEEE entrance exam for 1 year or should I go for any private college?

hi...if you are from an good family back graound and there is no pressure on you ti earn any kind of money as soon as possible then i think you should think of taking an break of one year preparing for the national level competetive exams like the aieee and iitjee,because if you take admission in some private colleges your future wont be as good as what it can be if you do your graduation from collges like the iit and nit ,
also if you do prepare for aieee and iitjee you can surely do well in the orissa jee exam and may be even better than what you have don now and hence you will get an even better collges to join ,
actually the indian institute of technology and national institute of technology are so good colleges that you should not miss the last one chance that you may have to join them because later on you should not feel that you have missed the chance to join the it ,so work hard and try to take some kind of coaching in institutes like the FITJEE for proper guidance and environment for good preperation for the examination ,and also attend the all india test series of the institutes like brilliant tutorials and fitjee
11th August 2011, 09:03 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Which engineering college is better for me after scoring Odisha JEE rank of 15011? Should I prepare for IIT JEE, AIEEE entrance exam for 1 year or should I go for any private college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My odisha jee rank is 15011 . Which engineer college is bater for me?
Can i stay 1 year to prepare IIT JEE, AIEEE entrance exam, or go any private college?
Which engineering college is better for me after scoring Odisha JEE rank of 15011? Should I prepare for IIT JEE, AIEEE entrance exam for 1 year or should I go for any private college?

According to you ,you have got a rank of 15011 in Orissa -Jee so it is very difficult for you to get good college.

So i will suggest you to prepare for IIT-JEE or AIEEE with 1 Year preparation through coaching,Join some good coachings like :
  • Resonance, kota
  • Career Point ,Kota
  • FIIT-JEE
  • AAKASH

Coaching will provide you the tricks and tips to handle question easily and hopefully ,you will perform better in AIEEE and IIT-JEE next year. For your kind information ,i want to inform you that IIT-JEE is the best engineering entrance exam and next comes is AIEEE.If you can perform better in these exams ,you will definitely get good colleges which will brighten your career.

With Regards
ravik1214
11th August 2011, 09:25 AM
DN358
Banned

According to you ,you have got a rank of 15011 in Orissa -Jee so it is very difficult for you to get good college.

So i will suggest you to prepare for IIT-JEE or AIEEE with 1 Year preparation through coaching,Join some good coachings like :

Resonance, kota
Career Point ,Kota
FIIT-JEE
AAKASH

Coaching will provide you the tricks and tips to handle question easily and hopefully ,you will perform better in AIEEE and IIT-jee next year. For your kind information ,i want to inform you that IIT-JEE is the best engineering entrance exam and next comes is aiee.If you can perform better in these exams ,you will definitely get good colleges which will brighten your career.
11th August 2011, 01:32 PM
divyanakra
Senior Member+

Cool Re: Which engineering college is better for me after scoring Odisha JEE rank of 15011? Should I prepare for IIT JEE, AIEEE entrance exam for 1 year or should I go for any private college?

According to my opinion on this rank you are not able to get any good college in orissa so I suggest you to prepare for IIT JEE and Aieee.
One thing i want to clear you that if you want to join the coaching institute for preparation of IIT or Aieee then you can come to kota and do coaching from these coachings:
Resonance
Rise Academy
Bansal
Career Point
Vibrant Academy
etc.
11th August 2011, 03:54 PM
meeria

dear friend

i think it wil be beter if u study more and take part on next iit jee,aieee exam,

u can do b.tech on private college ,think u know that will costly

as u wish!!!!!
11th August 2011, 03:55 PM
meeria

dear friend

i think it wil be beter if u study more and take part on next iit jee,aieee exam,

u can do b.tech on private college ,think u know that will costly

as u wish!!!!!
11th August 2011, 06:04 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
I don't think that you will get a good college with this rank..
If you really have interest to go in engineering then you should stay 1year..
And during this one year you prepare yourself for the exams like-IIT-JEE,AIEEE..
You can join coaching classes, they will guide you... They will take mock tests which will help you to understand the exam pattern...
They provide you study material..
So, to get a good college you should stay one year, and do hard work, determine and try to do well in these entrance tests next year...
But do not waste time..
If you have confidence in you then go for it..
All the best..
3rd January 2012, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir im a ex-regular student so how meny time i can face iitjee and aieee exam?
31st May 2012, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

dear,
sir i got 7160 rank in odisha jee of outstat candidate can i get C.V. Raman college of engineering
2nd June 2012, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

my rank in odishajee is1993 which college i will get .
2nd June 2012, 11:31 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

I think you know it for yourself that with this rank you have to go to private colleges which may or may not offer good placements. Lot of ifs,buts associated. So if you think you have the confidence to sit for a year and prepare for next year's exam then i would suggest you go for it without thinking twice.
But another thing which needs to be taken into consideration is whether the void to fill up this year is too large or not. Because the time at hand is limited. So take your decisions properly. All the best
2nd June 2012, 12:09 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Odisha JEE rank of 15011 is not at all a good rank. You will definitely get admission to any one Engineering college under OJEE but you will not get a good college with your choice subject.

So it is good to wait for one year and prepare your self for IIT JEE, AIEEE and OJEE rigorously with an assistance of any coaching center like:-

CAREER POINT-KOTA
RESONANCE-KOTA
AKASH INSTITUTE
FIIT JEE

If you will seriously try for one year with any one of the coaching center mentioned above, you will surly be successful in getting IIT, AIEEE etc. with good rank.
8th October 2012, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

sir i have no concept clear can you tell which book should i must read to clear concept on physics
11th April 2013, 10:13 AM
pokeman

hi,,,,

engineering college is better for me after scoring Odisha JEE rank of 15011

>>>Bansal classes

>>>Resonance

>>>Vibrant Academy

>>>Career Point

>>>Rise Academy

>>>aakash academy

>>>Career Point ,Kota

>>>fiit-jee

best of luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!
31st May 2013, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

I have secured 878 rank (outside state category) in OJEE 2013? What colleges can I get admission to?
31st May 2013, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

i got 47623 rank in odisha jee, can i take admission in other state private engg college, i want to study in aeronautical branch.
2nd June 2013, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

My son score 6833 rank in odisa jee 13. Is he liable to get admission in good college in odisa?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?