11th November 2016, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Do IIT colleges offer B.Sc courses? What is the minimum marks required for admission?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue B.Sc course from IIT but I don't know whether IIT colleges offer B.Sc courses or not? If I pursue B.Sc courses from IIT then what is the minimum marks required for admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

13th November 2016, 12:23 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do IIT colleges offer B.Sc courses? What is the minimum marks required for admission?

First thing I would like to inform you that IIT ( Indian Institute of Technology ) only offers Bachelor of Technology / Engineering and Bachelor of Architecture degree as a undergraduate programme and hence B.Sc courses are not offered in IITs.

But as you are interested in doing B.Sc course then you can look for the options of various Central Universities like Delhi University (DU), Banaras Hindu University (BHU), Aligarh Muslim University ( AMU), etc.. For admission in these universities you will have to clear their respective entrance examination except for DU where the admissions are taken on the basis of percentage secured at higher secondary level.

Also for admission in IITs for undergraduate technical courses you will have to qualify JEE ( Joint Entrance Examination ) for which the further details can be achieved from the link www.jeemain.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?