19th February 2015, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Doing BBA after completing 12th is worthy if I am weak in Mathematics?

hi
i am naseer..i complete 12th std..i read the maths,physics,biology group..my week subject maths so i can not go the maths group in college..so i have decide the bba..my question;
i did not read the accounts so i pickup the bba?
bba is a valuble degee?

20th February 2015, 05:53 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Doing BBA after completing 12th is worthy if I am weak in Mathematics?

For doing BBA course it doesn't matters if you are weak in Accounts or Mathematics and haven't scored well in it, as Accounts or Mathematics are no criteria for doing BBA and neither is BBA course much related to Accounts. It is totally a management course.

And yes BBA is a valuable degree, you can surely opt for BBA course and have a great future ahead.

I am providing you with some details regarding BBA course, kindly have a look at it;

Eligibility

Students willing to pursue BBA must have passed Higher Secondary or equivalent with a minimum of 40% in aggregate and English should be one of the subject.

For admission in this course yo will have to pass an entrance test.

Following are some entrance test that are conducted by some of the BBA Institutes in India:

1. Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET)

2. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test (GGSIPU CET)

3. All India Management Association Undergraduate Aptitude Test (AIMA UGAT)

4. Joint Management Entrance Test

5. GITAM University Admission Test

Career scopes of BBA are listed below:

BBA graduates can opt for job as a management trainee in anyone of the below mentioned fields;

1. FMGC

2. Marketing Industry

3. Insurance sector

4. Financial Institutions

5. Consultancies

6. IT companies

7. Advertising Agencies

8. Advertising Agencies

You can even go for government exams like:

1. Civil Services

2. Indian Army

3. Bank PO

4. Indian railways

5. UPSC

6. Police force

7. SSC, etc.

After doing BBA, you can even go for higher studies like:

1. MBA(best suited)

2. MA Sociology

3. MA Philosophy

4. MSc

5. MCA

6. Llb, etc.

Pay Scale:

After BBA you can get a job with a minimum salary of Rs. 8,000 - Rs. 12,000 or depending upon the size of the firm.
22nd February 2015, 10:03 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Doing BBA after completing 12th is worthy if I am weak in Mathematics?

Maths is important for the BBA course but you need to study maths till class 10. English should be one of the subjects too.BBA course duration is four years. Candidate’s eligibility s should be minimum class 12 with 55 per cent is required. The age group should be 17 to 22 years old. Minimum 40 per cent is needed in the entrance exam.
9th April 2015, 01:58 PM
amanshrivastava98

For pursuing BBA you don't need any excellence in Maths.

Even if you are weak in Maths you can join the BBA.

Since you are a science graduate you are very much eligible for pursuing BBA and after that you can join the MBA as the Masters for a bright future and a promising job.
29th March 2017, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Hi...I am DINKY AGARWAL and i dont have maths in my 11th and 12th class...So would it be a problem for me to take admission in any of the colleges for BBA??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?