25th May 2015, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

Education loan procedure for BHM course?

Sir/mam ;-;-
i want to study bhm course so i want to take education lone io thish course so pls tel me how to take education lone

25th May 2015, 12:44 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Education loan procedure for BHM course?

To get education loan from any bank, first you should have admission letter from any university or college. If you have admission letter, then you should visit any regional bank and contact bank manager to discuss the education loan application procedure and documents required for education loan. Then you should submit your education loan application along with required documents. Then the bank manger will verify all your documents and approve your education loan, if you are eligible to get education loan.
25th May 2015, 06:24 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You can very much avail education loan to pursue BHM course.

However, to get education loan, you should visit the bank from where you wish to avail the loan and should contact the bank manager and enquire about the loan facility and Terms and Conditions for it.

Do have an idea about the amount of education loan you would require to complete your BHM course as the interest rates and the requirements vary as per the amounts you require.

After that you can however contact the bank manager with the admission letter, which you have received from the prospective university or Institution from where you wish to pursue your BHM course.
25th May 2015, 11:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/mam ;-;-
i want to study bhm course so i want to take education lone io thish course so pls tel me how to take education lone
Sorry that you can not get an education loan for BHM course. Because, the fee structure for BHM is less when compared to Engineering and Technical courses, and also most of the bank's fixed particular amount for giving an Education loan in the range of Rs. 50,000 to 1,00,000/-. So, it is difficult for you to get an educational loan for BHM course. However, you can get Government and Private scholarship based on your 12th board exam score. Most of the universities give scholarship every year to poor students based on their marks, So, please try to get scholarship instead for trying for an educational loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?