5th September 2019, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to study BA+LLB Honours in NALSAR Hyderabad?

Hi everyone, I want to study BA+LLB Honours course in NALSAR Hyderabad. I would like to know about the educational qualification for securing admission and studying this course in this institute. Please tell me as soon as possible.

7th September 2019, 10:20 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to study BA+LLB Honours in NALSAR Hyderabad?

Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Legislative Law Honours is an undergraduate Administrative Law professional integrated course. The educational qualification required to study BA+LLB Honours in NALSAR Hyderabad is the candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in the 12th class to get admission in Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Legislative Law Honours is 50%. The duration of Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Legislative Law Honours is 5 years.
8th September 2019, 05:12 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to study BA+LLB Honours in NALSAR Hyderabad?

Educational qualification required to study BA+LLB Honours in NALSAR, Hyderabad are as mentioned below:-
Candidate must have passed their Higher Secondary Examination in any stream from a recognised Educational Board.
Candidate must have scored at least 55% aggregate in 10+2.
Candidate must have to qualify CLAT Entrance exam.
There is no age limit to study this course.
8th September 2019, 05:24 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The educational qualification required to study BA+LLB Honours at NALSAR, Hyderabad is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with a minimum score of 45% marks in aggregate for a general category and for SC/ST it is 40% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. Admission selection will be done on the basis of the score obtained in the CLAT (The Common Law Admission Test) examination.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.nalsar.ac.in
8th September 2019, 06:23 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Educational qualification required to study BA+LLB Honours in NALSAR Hyderabad?

Eligibility to study BA+LLB Honours in NALSAR, Hyderabad is given below:-

1. Students must have passed 10+2 with a minimum of 50% from any recognized board.
2. Students must have passed 10+2 with 50% if belong from reserved category.
3. There is no age restriction.

You may visit the website www.shiksha.com for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?