5th September 2019, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in CLAT for BA+LLB Honours admission in NALSAR Hyderabad? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Hi everyone, I want to study BA+LLB Honours course in NALSAR Hyderabad. So, I have to appear in CLAT for the admission? If yes, then what cutoff rank is essentially required for getting admisison in this institute for this course?

8th September 2019, 04:35 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in CLAT for BA+LLB Honours admission in NALSAR Hyderabad? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Yes, you have to appear in CLAT for BA+LLB Honours admission in NALSAR, Hyderabad.

Cut-off rank required to secure admission are as mentioned below:-
General - 11 to 4042
All India SC - 1584 to 3271
All India ST - 2971 to 6092
State General - 154 to 634
State SC - 4090 to 6271
State ST - 10022 to 14055
8th September 2019, 05:31 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in CLAT for BA+LLB Honours admission in NALSAR Hyderabad? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Yes, you have to appear in CLAT (The Common Law Admission Test) for BA + LLB Honours admission in NALSAR Hyderabad. Admission selection will be done on the basis of the score obtained in the CLAT examination. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with a minimum score of 45% marks in aggregate for a general category and for SC/ST it is 40% marks in aggregate from a recognized board.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.nalsar.ac.in
8th September 2019, 06:32 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Should I have to appear in CLAT for BA+LLB Honours admission in NALSAR Hyderabad? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Yes, you can appear in CLAT for taking admission in BA+LLB Honours in NALSAR, Hyderabad. Or you may also appear in the entrance test conducted by NALSAR. Admission is done on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying test.

Eligibility:

1. The student must have passed 10+2 with a minimum of 50% to be eligible for taking admission in BA+LLB course.
2. There is no age limit.

You may visit the website www.nalsar.ac.in for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?