6th December 2020, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to study BTech(Agricultural Engineering) in Ludhiana College of Agricultural Engineering and Technology?

Hi everyone, I want to study BTech(Agricultural Engineering) course in Ludhiana College of Agricultural Engineering and Technology. I would like to know about the educational qualification for securing admission and studying this course in this institute. Please tell me as soon as possible.

8th December 2020, 11:11 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to study BTech(Agricultural Engineering) in Ludhiana College of Agricultural Engineering and Technology?

The educational qualification required to study BTech in Agricultural Engineering at Ludhiana College of Agricultural Engineering and Technology is a candidate must have passed 10+2 in PCM/PCMB (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, Biology) or equivalent with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. Admission selection is through counseling based on the rank obtained in the JEE Main entrance examination.

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.pau.edu
8th December 2020, 05:14 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Educational qualification required to study BTech(Agricultural Engineering) in Ludhiana College of Agricultural Engineering and Technology?

Educational qualification required to study BTech(Agricultural Engineering) in Ludhiana College of Agricultural Engineering and Technology can be seen below.

You must have completed 10+2 (Non-Medical) or equivalent with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
9th December 2020, 07:26 PM
Ulna
Banned

b tech agricultural engineering is a undergraduate program of 4 years which has 8 semesters in total
The eligibility criteria to study BTech agriculture engineering is
Candidate must passed 12th standard from science stream with the following subjects like physics chemistry biology or mathematics
the minimum percentage of candidate is required to score is 50 3% in 12th standard
There is a relaxation in the percentage scored in the 12th standard for the reserved category students
There are a total of 81 seats reserved for this course
The candidate will have to pass JEE main enterance exam
The fee structure ranges from 2- 300000 rupees
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?