6th December 2020, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to secure BTech(Textile Engineering) admission in IIT Delhi?

Hi everyone, I am preparing for JEE Main and Advanced and I want to study BTech(Textile Engineering) in IIT Delhi. I would like to know what documents I have to submit at the time of admission? Can you tell me about the essential documents?

8th December 2020, 05:01 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Documents required to secure BTech(Textile Engineering) admission in IIT Delhi?

Documents required to secure BTech(Textile Engineering) admission in IIT Delhi is as follows.

1. 10th mark sheet
2. 12th mark sheet
3. Domicile Certificate
4. Birth Certificate
5. Cast Certificate ( if applicable)
6. SLC
9th December 2020, 07:21 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Documents required to secure BTech(Textile Engineering) admission in IIT Delhi?

The list of documents that will be required to submit during the time of admission are
You will have to provide your result of the entrance exam clarifying that you have successfully passed the exam
you will also have to submit your 12th standard marksheet as well as the living certificate of the school aur college that you have attended in the 12th class
You will also have to submit your domicile
Migration certificate may also be required
if you belong to the reserved category you will have to show the following details or documents
if you have taken a gap for preparation you will also have to submit the gap certificate
You may also have to submit a medically fit certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?