3rd December 2022, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for admission in BSc physics honours in Delhi University?

Sir i have got compartment in class 12 & i want to take admission in bsc physics honours can i get admission in delhi university if not then which college of jaipur offer bsc honours &how to apply for it

4th December 2022, 08:45 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for admission in BSc physics honours in Delhi University?

Admission in DU are now conducted through entrance examination conducted by NTA.

So, you will have to appear and qualify in the entrance examination and score better in the examination to get admission in the course and college of your choice.

You will become eligible to get admission only after passing the intermediate examination. Compartmental students are also eligible to appear for the examination.
5th December 2022, 06:11 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for admission in BSc physics honours in Delhi University?

Admission in Delhi University is now through the entrance examination conducted by NTA.

So, you have to apply for the entrance examination and after qualifying in it eligible to get admission in the colleges on the basis of your score.

Improvement or candidates with compartment are also eligible to appear for the examination. For more information visit at www.du.ac.in.
5th December 2022, 07:06 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility for admission in BSc physics honours is, candidates must have 12th passed with minimum 40%marks from a recognised university.

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam called CUET.

The duration of this course is 3 years.
6th December 2022, 11:41 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility

Those who have completed class 12th in science stream with physics ,chemistry and any one of the following subject maths, geology, biology, biochemistry, biotechnology, geography etc are eligible for admission.
Must have completed class 12th with 80% and above marks.

Admission is granted on the basis of merit or entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?