23rd February 2020, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test 2020?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am preparing for the Board exam as well as for Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test. I want to study for a BTech course. For this I want to apply for the AP EAMCET. Can I know about the eligibility criteria of AP EAMCET of 2020? Kindly tell me immediately.

25th February 2020, 03:56 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test 2020?

You can check the Eligibility criteria for AP ECET 2020 here:

Candidate should have Indian nationality.

An application should hold the domicile of Andhra Pradesh state.

Candidate should have minimum age of 16 years as on 31st December of the year of admission.
No upper age has been prescribed.

Candidate should have passed for the final year of intermediate examination with PCM as options or related vocational courses in the fields of Engineering and Technology, conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education Andhra Pradesh / Telangana along with bridge course on courses conducted by it.
25th February 2020, 04:39 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test 2020?

Eligibility to apply for Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test( BTech) 2020:-
Educational qualification:-
Applicant must have successfully cleared 12th or equivalent in science stream with at least 45% and 40% for candidates belonging to SC / ST category.
Age limt:-
Lower age limit:-
Applicant must have completed 16 years of age as on 31st December 2020.
Upper age limit:-
There will be no upper age limit for the exam.
Nationality:-
Applicant must be Indian national or PIO/OCI cardholders.
He / she should belongs to the state of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
25th February 2020, 08:33 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test BTech-

The candidates should have passed 10 + 2 with physics, chemistry and mathematics from a recognised board.

For more information you can visit this website-
https://apeamcet.nic.in
26th February 2020, 07:24 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test 2020:-

Indian nationals / PIO/ OCI card holders are eligible to apply.
Candidate must have completed 16 and 17 year of age as on December 31st.
Students belonging to Andhra Pradesh / Telangana must have domicile certificate.
Candidate must have passed 10 + 2 or equivalent examination from a recognised board / University with physics, chemistry, mathematics and/ or botany and zoology as compulsory subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?