23rd February 2020, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test 2020

Hi friends, I want to apply for theAndhra Pradesh Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test for undergraduate Engineering admission. So, I would like to know about the process to apply for this entrance test. Can any of you kindly let me know about the procedure for applying in this test? Please let me know immediately.

26th February 2020, 07:29 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test 2020

Procedure to apply for Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test 2020:-

1. Payment of application fee - this is the first step in the form filling procedure, only then and the candidate will be able to proceed further.

2. Only after successful payment one can get access to the online form
Enter qualifying exam hall ticket number, mobile number, date of birth and select the stream.

3. Feeling AP EAMCET application form
Personal details - name, DOB, gender, Aadhar Card and address.
Parents information
Educational details

4. Print application form
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?