1st January 2019, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for BA(Fashion Technology & Research) in Indian Fashion Academy?

Hello friends, I want to apply for BA(Fashion Technology & Research) course in Indian Fashion Academy. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this course. Can anyone of you let me know about the eligibility criteria immediately?

5th January 2019, 12:13 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for BA(Fashion Technology & Research) in Indian Fashion Academy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I want to apply for BA(Fashion Technology & Research) course in Indian Fashion Academy. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this course. Can anyone of you let me know about the eligibility criteria immediately?
Sorry to say that Indian Fashion Academy does not offer BA in Fashion Technology & Research. However, you can apply for B.Sc in Fashion Technology.

Passed 12th standard or equivalent course in any discipline from any recognized Board / Council / University with minimum 50% marks for general (open) category and 45% marks for students of SC and ST category are eligible to apply.

Please refer the official website for more Information - > https://www.indianfashionacademy.net
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?