31st December 2014, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying BHM in IIHM, Kolkata? Choice of subjects for entrance exam and total fee of BHM program in IIHM?

hello
in which date the entrance exam will occur now?
I wants to study in IIHM Kolkata, i also want to
know the subjects regarding the entrance test
& the fee of course BHM in IIHM,kolkata.

20th May 2017, 08:30 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying BHM in IIHM, Kolkata? Choice of subjects for entrance exam and total fee of BHM program in IIHM?

To get admission for pursuing BHM course in IIM, Kolkata course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with English as one of the subject from a recognised board and you need to appear in Electronic Common Hospitality Admission Test (ECHAT) which is conducted by IIHM, Kolkata. If you qualify the examination, you will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview. There is no choice for selection of subjects for entrance examination and the fee structure for BHM course in IIHM will be around Rs.1 lakh per annum.
11th May 2018, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying BHM in IIHM, Kolkata? Choice of subjects for entrance exam and total fee of BHM program in IIHM?

You sir , I want to know about the fee ..then what do you get fee for this course
Pleace give reply quick...i hope that when I will get satisfied.
5th January 2019, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

What's the exam name and the criteria for the exam and the fees str of BHM COURSE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?