13th July 2019, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Bachelor in Hotel Management and Catering Operations in NSHM College of Management and Technology?

Hello friends, I want to apply for Bachelor in Hotel Management and Catering Operations course in NSHM College of Management and Technology. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this course. Can anyone of you let me know about the eligibility criteria immediately?

14th July 2019, 03:58 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Bachelor in Hotel Management and Catering Operations in NSHM College of Management and Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I want to apply for Bachelor in Hotel Management and Catering Operations course in NSHM College of Management and Technology. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this course. Can anyone of you let me know about the eligibility criteria immediately?

Eligibility to study the Bachelor in Hotel Management and Catering Technology course in the NSHM College of Management and Technology is a pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination in any stream with at least 45% marks from a recognized board. Candidates age should be at least 17 years for the admission to study the Bachelor in Hotel Management and Catering Technology course in the NSHM College of Management and Technology. Candidates appearing in the Class XII examination are also eligible to apply for the Bachelor in Hotel Management and Catering Technology course.
14th July 2019, 04:05 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Bachelor in Hotel Management and Catering Operations in NSHM College of Management and Technology?

Eligibility to apply for Bachelor in Hotel Management and Catering Operations in NSHM College of Management and Technology is given below :-

1)10+2 with 45% (40% for reserved category) aggregate passed in any stream.

2)Qualifying entry requirement: JEHOM.

3)Candidates appearing for Class XII final can also apply.

For more information visit on http://www.nshm.com
14th July 2019, 06:10 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Bachelor in Hotel Management and Catering Technology is a full-time graduation degree of 4 years duration.
NSHM College of Management and Technology has described all their requirements details at their official website.
For the course Bachelor in Hotel Management and Catering Operation, eligibility requirements is 10+2 with 45% (40% for reserved category) aggregate passed in any stream. Candidates appearing for Class XII final can also apply.
14th July 2019, 08:04 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

NSHM College of Management and Technology is offering Bachelor in Hotel Management and Catering Operations. Duration of this program is full time 4 years. To study Bachelor in Hotel Management and Catering Operations, you should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with 45% aggregate marks (40% for reserved category candidates) in any stream from a recognized institute.
Candidates appearing for class XII standard can also apply.
Candidates are admitted on the basis of marks obtained in the WBJEEB JEHOM entrance exam.

You can find details on;
http://www.nshm.com/course/bachelor-...ng-technology/
14th July 2019, 09:11 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Bachelor in Hotel Management and Catering Operations in NSHM College of Management and Technology is 10 + 2 passed with English with minimum 45% marks from a recognized board.

The admission procedure to study Bachelor in Hotel Management and Catering Operations in NSHM College of Management and Technology is on the basis of entrance examination called NSHM Personality and Aptitude Test(NPAT) followed by counseling.
14th July 2019, 10:55 PM
AGRIM GOYAL

Bachelor in Hotel Management and Catering Operations eligibility criteria are given below.

--> The candidate must have done the 10+2 from a recognized university in English.

--> Admission will be done on the basis of merit in your last qualifying examination.
14th July 2019, 11:32 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Eligibility to apply for Bachelor in Hotel Management and Catering Operations in NSHM College of Management and Technology:

1) Applicants must have compete 12th standard or its equivalent examination in any stream with at least 45% marks from a recognized board.

2) Applicants age should be 17 years at time of the applying for the course.

3) Applicants who are appearing in 12th board examination are also eligible to apply for the Bachelor in Hotel Management and Catering Technology course.

Official website -> Click Here
15th July 2019, 12:04 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

=> Bachelor of Science in Hotel Management and Catering Technology is an undergraduate Hotel Management course.

=> The required eligibility to apply for Bachelor in Hotel Management and Catering Operations in NSHM College of Management and Technology is the candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

=> The minimum percentage required in the 12th class to get admission in Bachelor of Science in Hotel Management and Catering Technology course is 50%.

=> 5% mark relaxation is given to reserved category candidate(SC/ST).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?