13th July 2019, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study Bachelor in Hotel Management and Catering Operations in NSHM College of Management and Technology?

Hi, I just want to know that for getting admission and studying Bachelor in Hotel Management and Catering Operations in NSHM College of Management and Technology. I need to appear any kind of entrance exam? Because I have heard that there is an entrance exam for this course admission in this college.

14th July 2019, 04:06 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study Bachelor in Hotel Management and Catering Operations in NSHM College of Management and Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I just want to know that for getting admission and studying Bachelor in Hotel Management and Catering Operations in NSHM College of Management and Technology. I need to appear any kind of entrance exam? Because I have heard that there is an entrance exam for this course admission in this college.

Yes, there is an entrance examination available to study Bachelor in Hotel Management and Catering Technology course in the NSHM College of Management and Technology. Candidates have to appear and qualify the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination for Hospitality Management (WBJEHOM) for the admission to study Bachelor in Hotel Management and Catering Technology course in the NSHM College of Management and Technology. Duration of the Bachelor in Hotel Management and Catering Technology course in the NSHM College of Management and Technology is 4 years.
14th July 2019, 08:10 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study Bachelor in Hotel Management and Catering Operations in NSHM College of Management and Technology?

Yes, there is an entrance exam required to study Bachelor in Hotel Management and Catering Operations in NSHM College of Management and Technology. Candidates have to appear in the JEHOM entrance exam conducted by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB). Admissions are made on the basis of rank obtained by candidates in the JEHOM entrance exam.

You can find details on;
http://www.nshm.com/course/bachelor-...ng-technology/
14th July 2019, 09:16 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Yes, entrance examination is available to study Bachelor in Hotel Management and Catering Operations in NSHM College of Management and Technology.

The admission procedure to study Bachelor in Hotel Management and Catering Operations in NSHM College of Management and Technology is on the basis of entrance examination called NSHM Personality and Aptitude Test(NPAT) followed by counseling.

You can check the website http://www.nshm.com for more details.
14th July 2019, 10:41 PM
AGRIM GOYAL

NSHM College of Management and Technology takes no entrance examination to study Bachelor in Hotel Management and Catering Operations. The only criteria are candidate must have done the 10+2 from a recognized university in English and admission will be done on the basis of meri
14th July 2019, 11:45 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you have to appear and qualify in the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination for Hospitality Management (WBJEHOM) in order to get admission for Bachelor in Hotel Management and Catering Technology. The admission will be based on the mark scored by the candidates in WBJEHOM entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?