1st January 2019, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for NCHM-JEE 2019?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am going to apply for NCHM-JEE. Actually I want to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course in any reputed university. However, I don’t know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this entrance exam. So, please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

5th January 2019, 10:47 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for NCHM-JEE 2019?

Eligibility to apply for NCHM-JEE 2019 is given below.

** The candidate should have passed 12th class with English as one of their subjects in 12th from a recognized board of education.

** The age of the candidate should not be greater than 22 years in case of General/OBC and 25 in case of SC/ST category candidate.

** For more information, you can visit the official website: nchm.nic.in/
6th January 2019, 03:26 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am going to apply for NCHM-JEE. Actually I want to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course in any reputed university. However, I don’t know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this entrance exam. So, please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

Those students who have passed 10+2 or Senior Secondary Examination with English as one of the subjects are eligible to apply for the NCHMCT JEE 2019. Students who are appearing in the final examination and awaiting results are also eligible to apply for the NCHMCT JEE 2019. Students should have passed English as a subject of study in the 10+2 examinations are eligible to apply for the NCHMCT JEE 2019. Students’ upper age limit should be 22 years (25 years for SC/ST students).
6th January 2019, 09:23 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for NCHM JEE 2019 is a Class 12th in any discipline with English as a main subject from a recognized board.

For more details regarding the NCHM JEE 2019, you can refer to the link www.nchm.nic.in.
6th January 2019, 09:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

NCHM-JEE is conducted for admission in hotel management degree courses are various hotel management institutes across India. You need to have class 12th qualification with English as one of the subjects from a recognized board for this entrance exam.

Also, there is an upper age limit, which is 22 years. You can avail age relaxation, if you belong to reserved category.
7th January 2019, 09:19 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for NCHM-JEE 2019 are as follows.

Candidates must be a citizen of India.

Candidates must have passed Senior Secondary examination or its equivalent (10+2 pattern) with English as one of the subjects from a recognized board.

Candidates appearing for the qualifying examination and awaiting their result are also eligible to apply.

The upper age limit for General & OBC candidates is 22 years and for SC/ST candidates is 25 years as on 1st August 2019.

Last edited by ppsahu; 23rd January 2019 at 01:21 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?